3/11/11

Friday Favorites

So I have decided on Fridays, I am going to start posting my favorite projects that I have seen throughout the week.

These rainbow waffles are so cute! I am obsessed with rainbows right now because we are in the middle of planning a care bear birthday party and rainbows and care bears go hand in hand!
Check it out Here

We are totally doing these for the birthday party! They are perfect!!
Click Here to get the recipe


Isn't this head band darling. I am going to have to try this!
You can find the Here

This is a really fun paper rosette wreath.
You can find the tutorial hereWhat a darling idea this tree book shelf is! I love it!
Click Here to find the tutorial


I must be hungry because these brownies look sooo good! I am a huge fan of cheesecake and brownies, so why not put them together?
You can find the recipe Here


I love these St. Patrick's blocks! You can find them Here

More cute rainbow stuff! Find out how to make these Here

These are so sweet! They would be perfect in my girls room!
Click Here to see how she made them.

1 comment :

  1. So many cute ideas Trina! Thanks for including my waffles:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...