2/17/11

It is all about me.....okay not really!

I thought I would do something different today!

So, it is my daughters birthday today so I am going to try and focus completely on her today....therefore I am not going to post any crafts or tutorials! Oh yah, did you enjoy the last tutorial? I hope it wasn't lame!!

Anyway, I was just going to share a little bit about me today, since I don't feel like I have enough time to do anything else.

First of all I want to share how much I have enjoyed doing this blog! I have been obsessed with it! I check a hundred times a day to see if I have gotten anymore followers or comments. Oh, thanks to anyone who follows me....I love you!!!!!

I have had many sleepless nights over this blog. I kind of feel kind of dumb over it and maybe lame, but it is something I love! I have always loved to do things with my hands! My mind is just geared toward crafts, and creating! I think the thing that I have enjoyed so much about this blog is getting positive reinforcement about things I make. I usually make something, and I am so excited about it, and I show my husband, and he says something like, "Good job", or "that's cool." Okay, that doesn't suffice me! I have really enjoyed having someone be excited about something I have made, or want to try and make one too! That is awesome!

So, I won't make this post too long, but I want to thank everyone for making this happen for me! I have some great support, my daughter being #1 (she told me forever ago to do this), my husband has been great too, my sisters and mom have been great to show support, and Kim from A girl and a glue gun, has been awesome to help me! If you haven't already, go check out her blog, it is great! So thanks everyone!

I wanted to also share some things about me, so you can feel like you know me better. I come from a family of all girls. I have 3 sisters. My dad passed away a year ago from cancer, but my mom still lives about an hour away. We are all very close.
I have been married for 10 years now! I have 4 kids, ages 9, 6, 3, and 1. 3 girls and 1 boy. They keep me busy!
I am actually a cosmetologist, and do a lot of hair out of my house, a piano teacher, primary chorister, I love to play volleyball (which I do every Wednesday), and I do crafts, painting, sewing, etc... when I have the time!

So and you can see I am busy, busy, but I am going to try and post something daily! I want to keep my readers happy!

and like Kim has said, this wouldn't be a post with out a picture.....so I will add some pictures.
And of course they will be of my kids!! Because they are the center of my world!!!

Awww, so cute!!



17 comments :

  1. oh thanks! you are too sweet! I'm happy to help anytime anyplace! Your kids are adorable!!!! I can't believe how big bella is getting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...