3/9/11

Ruffle Ribbon headband

I fell in love with this headband. I think it is such a fun idea, and something different.


This is how I made it:

I started with just a plain head band from dollar tree.
Some left over ribbon from a previous project.
(It is the kind of ribbon with wire on both sides.)

I just started wrapping thread around the ribbon and head band to hold it in place.
About every 1-2 inches I would wrap the thread around the ribbon and kind of puff it up.


Keep doing that all the way around the headband.



I love this, I seriously am going to go buy a ton of different kinds of this ribbon and make more of these.



It was like pulling teeth to get these pictures of her!!!

This great idea came from Here

5 comments :

  1. Very sweet! I can't wait til my daughter will keep headbands in her hair (other than her minnie mouse ears)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww...that's so cute!!! Nice idea, and simple too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe....that's quite cute... :)

    Tnx so much linking this up at my party this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute headband! Cute little girl! I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet! What a lovely model!
    Thanks for linking up to Making It With Allie! I can't wait to see what you have for next week!
    AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...