2/10/11

More Valentine gift ideas!

I have another Valentines gift idea to share...am I getting a little carried away with the Valentines stuff????
...and I have another fun thing for tomorrow!!!
So stay tuned!!



I took 3 junior mints....
... 3 pieces of pink cardstock and 1 heart printed piece of scrapbook paper....

and I wrapped the junior mint boxes in the pink card stock. I like to hot glue most of my projects to ensure that it won't come undone, like a lot of glue stick projects!

Then I took the scrapbook paper and cut it into strips and wrapped it around my already pink wrapped junior mint boxes.

Then I took the corner of a sponge and dabbed it onto a pink ink pad and inked all around the boxes.


Like so...

Then I cut out a cute frame, using my cricut. And typed up my saying in a word document and put them together to make a cute card for the top.



Then I inked around the card and then glued it to the box.
I then tied some pink ribbon around it.

And now you have yet another V-day gift idea!
I really need to stop doing Valentines stuff, but
it is just too much fun!

...and all three!

18 comments :

  1. Very Cute!!
    Check out my Valentine tutorial!
    braceypate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Love the details!
    Thanks for linking up to Making It With Allie! I can't wait to see what you have for next week!
    AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband would LOVE to get this Valentine! He's a jr mint lover!! I'm adding this to my Tuesday To-Do post so I can easily find it for next year! Thanks for linking up to the Pretty Packages Party!
    smiles!
    Jami

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...