5/28/11

Memorial day weekend!

One of my favorite places to browse around is over at the Silhouette blog!
It has the BEST ideas! I love it.

They posted this awesome idea for a Mother's Day idea, but when I ran onto it I couldn't help but think it would be perfect for a loved one on memorial day!

I only wish I had a picture like this of my dad and myself.
I will have to start digging for a cute picture I could use!
I lost my dad a year ago, and miss him very much!

I just love this picture and the message it gives!
My parents have done so much for me!

I will never forget!!


You can find this tutorial Here

Have a great Memorial Day weekend!
I am going to be visiting graves and spending time with family!

I will be back Tuesday!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...