5/31/11

End of the year teacher ideas!

Many of you are probably out of school already, but we get out tomorrow.
So, I thought I would share some cute ideas that I have come across.

I will be posting my idea soon!!!

I love the chalk board paint on a Terra cotta pot!!
source


These tiles are super cute!
source


I was totally tricked into thinking this was a real cupcake....but it isn't!!
source

I love these fabric bookmarks!!
source


This is soooo adorable...and who doesn't like pie in a jar!!!
source

Check them all out, they are so cute!!

1 comment :

  1. Trina, I don't know if you have gotten this before,but I am sending you a versatile blogger award. Check it out here: http://thecrafterbug.blogspot.com/
    I love all your creative ideas.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...