4/26/11

Lasagna and breakfast burritos!

I have made my menu and also I cooked my meat last night.
I filled my crock-pot with as much chicken breasts as I could fit and added a little water and cooked on low for 8 hours, then shredded it.

For my ground beef, I took about 5 pounds of ground beef and browned it in a big pot.
So, now I am already with my meats!

I also did a big thing of sausage, because I like to add some to my lasagna, and also I did breakfast burritos.

Now my meats are all ready for this undertaking!!!

The first thing I did was Lasagna.


I made my lasagnas in foil pans, and then used plastic wrap and then foil over the top of the plastic wrap.


Then I moved onto my breakfast burritos.
These are my favorite thing to have in the freezer. Such an easy breakfast!

I tore quite a few pieces of foil, then laid down my tortilla, then layered sausage, rice, black beans, eggs and cheese.

Then fold up your tortilla and wrap it in foil and then I put them in gallon sized bags.



I did a lot of breakfast burritos!
They are so nice in the morning! You can take one out and microwave it for about 1 1/2 minutes, add some sour cream and salsa and your done!!

Love it!

Check back tomorrow for some more freezer meal ideas!!!

1 comment :

  1. Hi Trina, these look great! I love following your blog. I gave you the Versatile Blogger award on my blog, go check it out :)
    Moore Babies

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...