4/30/11

Chore Chart ideas

I saw this idea over on the Silhouette blog, and I fell in love with this chore chart! I think it is so cute! I might have to buy some of this magnetic paper and try some thing like this!

Click Here for the full tutorial


Summer break is coming and if your like me, you have to gear up for it! It is so hard to suddenly have all the kids home at once!! So much fighting and so many kids home......aaahhhh!!

Just kidding....I do look forward to having my kids home, but I also have to have some sort of chart for them to do chores or I am nagging constantly.

So, if you haven't checked out my idea on a chore chart, you can find it Here


If you have a chore chart I would LOVE to see it! Send a picture to trinajo5@hotmail.com and I will feature it on my blog!!

Thanks!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...