2/12/11

Valentine heart suckers

I saw these adorable candy cane heart suckers over at The Idea room, and also in the Family Fun magazine and had to give it a try! She gives a great tutorial on them. I love how hers look perfect, and ours don't look so perfect, but it was still fun, and the kids loved them! Just click on her picture to get instructions on how to make them!

Hers......perfect....


Ours.....not so perfect...

Remember this cute litte Valentine basket, well, I told you it wouldn't leave our house! Yah, my daughter thinks it is hers. She packs it around constantly with lip gloss, and Dora inside. Well, I thought it would be cute to display our suckers in.

She loved them!!


Give it a try and let me know how yours turn out!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...