2/8/11

Valentine gifts

I know I have posted a lot of Valentine ideas, but I just keep getting more gift ideas!
I will have more tomorrow, so make sure you check back!
I hope you enjoy!




I cut out 4 gift boxes with my silhouette. Then I cut out hearts and tags with my silhouette also! I LOVE my silhouette! Totally worth the money, just saying!



I glued the boxes together and glued the hearts on.

Then I wrote my saying on my tags, which was:
"We were mint to be together"


I thought these York peppermint patties were so cute how they are heart shaped.
And pink inside.
I stuffed these inside of the boxes and added some pink and white tulle. I think they turned out pretty cute!



2 comments :

  1. Love all of your great Vday ideas! And I didn't know that Peppermint Patties came in heart shapes?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for this usefull article, waiting for this article like this again. Cricket

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...