3/23/11

Fabric headband

I made this cute headband for my niece for Christmas.

Isn't she cute!! I love how it looks her!

All I did to make it, was I took a headband from the dollar store, and wrapped it with strips of fabric and hot glued it as I went.

Then I used the same method as I did Here, to make the flowers, but instead of stacking them on top of each other, I folded them and glued them on a piece of felt standing up to make it look like this!

Then I took another piece of felt and glued it on the back side of the bow.


They look so cute on!

3 comments :

  1. Very cute and your little one looks so pretty.
    Connie
    http://thecrafterbug.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I'll have to give that a shot one of these days.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...