2/14/11

Happy Valentines Day

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!

This is what our breakfast looked like this morning! I was informed by my son, that this was the best breakfast that he had ever had....I think the sprinkles on the pancakes won him over!

I hope you all have a great day!!




This was actually a candy bar bouquet I did last year for the kids! It was super easy and was a big hit! I just took a glass vase and put a little Styrofoam in the bottom and stuck small dowels all over in it. I covered up the Styrofoam with confetti paper (I don't know what else to call it), and the just taped a whole bunch of different candy bars to the dowels, and just added some ribbon to cutesy it up. I wish I had a better picture, but this will just have to do!


1 comment :

  1. YUMMY! I'm inviting myself over for breakfast! Happy Valentine's Day to your family!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...