4/2/11

Snowman birthday

Last year for my daughter's 8th birthday we did a really fun snowman themed party.
Of coarse, I had no idea that a year later I would be doing a craft blog, so the pictures don't show everything as well as I would like, but they will do!

Here is the cake...

Food!

This was super fun, I labeled all the food, they were all parts of a snowman.
And the spoons you see on the plate in the back, were spoons I dipped in chocolate and added 3 mini marshmallows to make a snowman, and the white ones, I dipped in white chocolate and sprinkled crushed candy cane on it.
Then they got to chose which kind they wanted for their hot chocolate!
Enjoying some snacks!
In the center of the table, I did some cute party favors, which were hot cocoa mixes, marshmallows, chocolate chips, candy canes, and a cute poem on the top...which for the life of me I can't fine....but you get the picture!
Also, in this picture they were each making a snowman out of cotton balls and pre-cut shapes.



We played pin the carrot nose on the snowman.

This was a super fun game, we had 2 teams and they both had a roll of toilet paper, and had to dress one of their teammates like a snowman by wrapping them in T.P., and then adding all the accessories on. The first team done won!

The first team!

The second team!

1 comment :

  1. that is such a fun idea! and so original...I have never seen anything like it!great job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...