4/22/11

Burlap, Twine, and fabric covered eggs!

I have been wanting to do this for forever and I finally just got it done.
I saw the cutest eggs over at The DIY show off, and it gave me the motivation to get mine done!


Supplies:
styrofoam eggs
strips of burlap
strips of fabric
jute or twine
hot glue gun
basket
ribbon

I took my styrofoam eggs and started hot gluing the twine in a circle

I took some left over burlap that I had and cut it into strips

Then start hot gluing the strips on the eggs

I did the same thing with the fabric.


Here they are all done!


I took an old basket (that I had stashed away in my many to-do projects) and took some thick white ribbon and hot glued the ribbon around the top of the basket.

Then I added some filler (I don't know what else to call it)
I buy it at the dollar store...it is in the craft section.

Then add your eggs and I through in some baby's breath.
I love how it turned out!

Perfect for spring!!


2 comments :

  1. Those look simple enough to actually get down. Thanks for posting!
    ~Kimberlee, www.TheSpunkyDiva.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...