5/10/11

Teacher appreciation day!!!

I woke up this morning and remembered it was Teacher appreciation day!

So since I have procrastinated getting something ready, I had about 10 minutes to throw something together.


It was Micah's birthday yesterday, so we had some donuts left over, so I threw this together!

I know it is nothing fabulous, but I tried to keep it simple....after my disaster birthday cake yesterday! More on that later!!!!

It made the kids happy, and hopefully it will get the point across to their teachers how much we appreciate all they do!!!

1 comment :

  1. This is adorable, Trina! We've been homeschooling for the last 4 years, but my kids are going back in the fall, so I'm going to have to remember all of these fun ideas for their teachers :O). I'll be in charge of the SEP dinners for the teachers, and this would be such a cute dessert idea!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...