2/3/11

Valentines Tile


Supplies needed:
1 tile (super cheap....especially at the local thrift store)
whatever vinyl saying you want
silhouette or cricut...whichever you prefer



Just start adding your text on your page
I played around with different fonts and sizes and shapes until I found the one.....
and then switched it again.....and again

then cutting time......wait..........almost done........
and
your masterpiece

come back tomorrow and I will have more Valentine stuff!
 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/

3 comments :

  1. Ooooh, I'm so very excited! Where did you come from anyway????? Maybe I'll have to go out and buy myself a glue gun and try to catch up with my much more talented sister ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a giving away an autographed copy of the supernatural thriller Drowned Sorrow for the Follower Love Giveaway Hop. Drowned Sorrow has been called "the scariest story of the year". It's the story of a remote village where water has become a supernatural element that can think... and kill. The giveaway is open internationally - http://vanessa-morgan.blogspot.com/2011/02/follower-love-giveaway-hop-win.html.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...